Earthsea Acupuncture, Adrienne Mak
Treatments with Adrienne can be in English or Mandarin.
Tue | 3-9pm (Private Treatments)
Thu | 3-9pm (Private Treatments)
Fri |11am-4:30pm (Community Acupuncture)
Private Acupuncture (60 min)
$80, limited sliding scale spots available (email email@example.com for info or to reserve sliding scale spot before booking)
+ $10 for first appointment (110-minute session)
Private Cupping (30 min)
$40 fixed rate
See this list
for the rate for community acupuncture
Health Plan Coverage
"I am happy to talk to you about where you are at, where you are coming from, and how and where you want your health and wellness to progress."
I endeavour to create a safe space, where, with my support, you can navigate your own healing, and engage with the possibilities of balance that are within all of us. I am happy for you to share what you feel comfortable sharing. Using the techniques, principles and treatment methods of Chinese Medicine, I will accompany you as your road to health opens up.
I have experience treating folks dealing with:
- stress, anxiety, grief
- managing addiction
- managing chronic pain
- acute injury and pain
- issues with sleep and dreaming
- digestive issues
- depression, mania
- menstrual pain and irregularity
- pregnancy related issues
- HIV related neuropathy
I have experience treating in a variety of settings, including hospitals, homeless shelters, community centres, and clinics.
My training & education includes:
- Diploma of Acupuncture – Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences (2013, Nelson, BC)
- Wang Jing Learning Hospital Practicum (2012, Beijing, China)
- NADA ADS Didactic training (30 hrs classroom instruction) (2011, Denman Island, BC)
- BFA Photography – Concordia University (2009, Montreal QC)