This Sacred Sharing Circle has been created with the intention of holding space for and honouring the stories of those who have experienced miscarriage, abortion or both.
September 17th (Sat), 2016
Six Degrees Movement Studio
PWYC. Suggested Fee: $25
RSVP by Sept 14th: firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
The intention for this circle is to:
– hold space for one another
– honour our feelings, our stories and our experiences
– connect with others who may have gone through similar experiences
– create and participate in a safe, inclusive, sacred space
– step forward in our own healing journey
This circle is for you if:
– you have experienced abortion, and/ or miscarriage
– you would like to share your story
– you want to connect with others that may have had a similar experienced
– you wish to hold space for others
– you wish to start or move forward in your own healing
– you would like to learn holistic techniques of healing
In making the circle inclusive to all, this event is PWYC. The suggested contribution is $25. It is important that all who feel called to take part in the circle are able to do so.
To attend, please register by emailing email@example.com as space is limited. The last day to register is September 14th.
Please be mindful that in creating and maintaining a safe and sacred space that is inclusive to all participants, we must be respectful, open to the experiences of others and without judgement. The subject of the circle being what it is, it is important to be aware that we may be triggered or feelings may come up and in order to explore this energy, the space we hold together must be safe. We must all be present in the healing process.
Six Degrees is a space inclusive to all. It is scent-free and LGBTQ2S affirming.
Accessibility note: There is one step into the building and then eleven steps into the centre.
About the host:
Clare Kenty is an Integrative Health Coach and an Educator. After experiencing both an abortion and a miscarriage 11 years apart, Clare noticed that there wasn’t a space where people could connect and share their stories. Clare is very passionate about womb health and healing, and this circle is the product of her own incredibly deep healing journey. Read more about Clare over on her website www.clarekenty.ca