Enjoy a personalized Acupuncture treatment in a group setting. Community Acupuncture means you receive treatment in a large shared room where you sit in a comfy recliner. Acupuncture points on your arms, legs, head and are used. We treat all ailments effectively using this method and the treatment is no different than a treatment in a private setting. Community Acupuncture allows for affordable rates. This means you can use Acupuncture more often to achieve results faster. You also benefit from “collective Qi” – the power of healing in a shared space.
On each visit your practitioner will do a 5-10 minute intake with you. Then it’s time to get POKED! Roll up your pants and sleeves and the treatment begins.
Acupuncture is used for the treatment of all health issues such as:
- Injuries, Joint, nerve & muscle pain
- Digestive problems
- Stress, anxiety & depression
- PMS & gynecological health
- Fertility & Labour promotion
- Boosting immunity & energy level
- Managing side affects of medication & drugs
- Vitality, Self confidence, Being in your body